Prof Dr. Syed Akbar Abbas, Chairman & Chief Ambassador (NPCIH) Pakistan in a conference to reform the said committee with Prof. Ahsan Iqbal, Federal Minister, in Ministry of Production, Development and Reforms, Islamabad .

The real face of Daish (ISIS) has disclosed to the world.

The real face of Daish (ISIS) has disclosed to the world.


(IraqiNews.com) The conflict between Iraq’s government and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has begun to spread concerns throughout the region, particularly in India. Last week, the country was concerned over the unknown whereabouts of 40 Indian construction workers. The workers were in a territory that had been captured by the terrorist group ISIS.

Now, new concerns have emerged as India’s largest Shia organization began to recruit volunteers to defend Shia holy shrines in Iraq that may soon fall into the hands of ISIS. It is estimated that nearly 30,000 Indian Shia Muslims have already signed up to fight and applied for visas to fly into Iraq.

Map of greater Israel now in process

Map of greater Israel now in process


Various Indian Shia Muslim organizations are hoping that recruitment can build a force strong enough to defend the holy shrines against ISIS, as there are more than 50 million Shia Muslims in India led by those closely tied to Iran and Iraq.

India’s Shias said they would not stand by while Karbala is attacked again. Their recruits include bankers, students, doctors and engineers and their leaders have written to the Indian government to stress Isis’ support for terrorist attacks in India too.

“We have nearly 30,000 volunteers who have filled in the forms and given their passports and are ready to go any moment. Another hundred thousand have got in touch with us and have pledged their support. We are looking at a million volunteers to form a human chain around the holy shrines of Karbala and Najaf, in case the Isis attacks. We will do everything to stop the advance of the enemies”, said Syed Bilal, spokesman of Anjuman-e-Haideri which protects Delhi’s own ‘Karbala’ shrine.
“The volunteers are educated young men from different backgrounds. We do not plan to train them in arms. We will go there to fight them bare handed”, he added.
The dream of Israel is now in process to increase the area of Israel according to their map of greater Israel…….After Gaza’s control they will move towards Lebanon, Syria and Iraq for the said greater Israel and USA is fully involved in this dirty game of Israel, which is moving towards 3rd world war in near future. But again and again all the previous tactics and dirty policies of USA are not succeeded and will not be succeeded in future.
Anyhow, there will be a great loss of innocent civilians in all over the world.
Web Admen

The UN’s top human rights official has condemned Israel’s military actions in the Gaza Strip, saying that war crimes may have been committed. Navi Pillay told an emergency debate at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva that Israel’s military offensive had not done enough to protect civilians.
Few seen of the war crime:
baby in ghaza
baby masacre in ghaza
buchey merr rahey  hein 4
buchey qatal hou rahey hein 1

Israel launched its offensive on 8 July with the declared objective of stopping rocket fire from Gaza.
“There seems to be a strong possibility that international law has been violated, in a manner that could amount to war crimes,” Ms Pillay said.
However Israel, which claims the UN Human Rights Council is biased, is unlikely to co-operate with any authorised UN investigation, the BBC’s Imogen Foulke’s in Geneva reports.
Palestinians fled an Israeli ground offensive in Khan Younis on Wednesday some European and US airlines suspended flights to Israel’s Ben Gurion airport after a rocket landed nearby Israel’s Justice Minister, Tzipi Livni, said her country was acting according to international law.
“It is regrettable civilians are killed, but when we call on them to vacate and Hamas calls on them to stay, then that is what happens,” she told Israel radio. Ms Livni also described the UN Human Rights Council as an “anti-Israel” body.
‘Heart-wrenching split’
At least 1000 Palestinians and 40 Israeli soldiers have been killed in the past days of fighting, officials say. A foreign worker in southern Israel was also killed by a rocket fired from Gaza on Wednesday, police said.
The UN Says about 74% of those killed in Gaza are civilians, with medical clinics among the facilities hit by air strikes.
Kyung-wha Kang, the assistant secretary-general at the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, said civilians in Gaza had no safe to place to go “as 44% of the land has been declared a ‘no-go zone’ by the Israeli army”.
“Families are taking the heart-wrenching decision to split to different locations – mother and son to one; father and daughter to another – hoping to maximise the chance one part of the family survives.”
Ms Pillay said an attack on a Gaza beach that killed several children may have violated humanitarian law
Three civilians in Israel and 29 Israeli soldiers have been killed over the last few days.

Look more the evidence of war crimes:
buchey qatal hou rahey hein
buchey qatal hou rahey hein 3
ghaza and child in the hands
ghaza key masoum 2
ghaza key masoum
israel war crime

There was heavy fighting in the town of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip on Wednesday. At least five people died in an air strike in the town overnight. An Israeli soldier was also killed. Witnesses say around 8,000 Palestinians, some waving white flags, are fleeing in a state of panic following a ground incursion by Israeli troops, the BBC’s Paul Adams in Gaza reports.
A Palestinian woman whom the BBC filmed being pulled from the rubble of a Gaza blast on Sunday also died from her injuries, her doctor said. Ten of her relatives were killed in the blast.
Meanwhile US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Israel on Wednesday to try to help negotiate a truce.
UN Human Rights boss Navi Pillay says Israel’s military actions in Gaza “could amount to war crimes”
Mr Kerry flew by military plane to Ben Gurion airport near Tel Aviv. Several US and European airlines continue to suspend civilian flights into Israel after a rocket from Gaza landed near the airport.
German airline Lufthansa announced on Wednesday it would extend the ban for another 24 hours.
Referring to a 16 July Israeli air strike that killed children playing on a beach in Gaza, Ms Pillay said “the disregard for international humanitarian law and for the right to life was shockingly evident”.
She also condemned rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel, accusing Hamas and other armed Palestinian groups of failing to observe “the principles of distinction and precaution”.
Are Israeli air strike warnings effective? The BBC examines footage from both sides
Despite her condemnation of Hamas attacks on Israel, Ms Pillay clearly views Israel’s actions in Gaza as disproportionate, our correspondent says.
Earlier, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that we shall continue to kill the civilians, children, schools and hospitals etc.
There is no need of any further evidence, it is disclosed clearly that Israelites are looking forward their dream of greater Israel but their dream will not be fulfilled because every new born of Gaza and Palestinian will be kind of a Hitler for Israel.

Web Admen

m0
Such attacks, in which army forces seized PCs and stole other equipment, are a grave violation of international conventions banning the entrance of military into universities worldwide, it said, adding that these attacks are an attempt to harm the potential of the Palestinian people and especially its youth.
ghaza attacks

The federation called upon all international academic and human rights organizations throughout the world to prevent similar incidents in the future, and to pressure Israel to honor international laws and to stop such “barbarous acts.”

Meanwhile, Ahmad Tamimi, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Polytechnic University of Palestine, condemned the Israeli raid on the university, in which army seized PCs and other academic equipment during the early hours of Sunday morning.
Tamimi said the attack constitutes a flagrant violation of international treaties which guarantee the right to education, the protection of educational facilities, and which state that they are to be kept uninvolved in any military actions.

However, the Israeli F-16 warplanes, Apache combat helicopters and drones are still flying in Gaza’s sky at low attitude, occasionally F16′s break the sound barrier causing ” sonic booms”.

“This is a crime and an outrageous violation of all international and moral treaties and conventions,” he said, adding: “This testifies to the barbarity of the occupation and its policy aiming at fighting education, which is a pillar for the development of communities.”

Earlier last weekend, Israeli forces stormed the campuses of the University of Birzeit in Ramallah, the Arab American University in Jenin, and the Polytechnic University in Hebron. They confiscated student-owned material and PCs after breaking the main gates.

web Admin

zananey mardud
takfeeri kam
takfeeri kam 2

takfeeri commander

PayamTv1 with ‎رضا چوھان‎ takfeeri in mousel

takfeeri key khilaf

عراق، تکفیری دہشت گردوں نے ایک اور اہلسنت عالم دين کو شہيد کرديا
عراق کے صوبہ نينوا کے ايک مقامي عہديدار شيخ برہم الطائي نے اتوار کو بتايا کہ داعش کے تکفيري دہشت گردوں نے موصل ميں اہلسنت عالم دين اور مسجد يونس کے پيش امام شيخ عبدالسلام محمد کو اس بات پر شہيد کرديا کہ انہوں نے موصل شہر کے عيسائيوں کو بے گھر کئے جانے کي مخالفت کي تھي – صوبہ نينوا کے مذکورہ عہديدار نے بتايا کہ شيخ عبدالسلام محمد مسجد يونس کو داعش کے حوالے کئے جانے کي بھي مخالفت کررہےتھے –
اس درميان فرانس کےايک ٹيلي ويژن چينل نے خبردي ہے کہ عراق کے شمالي علاقوں خاص طور پر صوبہ نينوا پر داعش کے ہاتھوں قبضہ ہوجانے اور بڑي تعداد ميں عيسائيوں کے گھروں اور ان کےمقدس مقامات کو منہد کرديئےجانے کے بعد بڑي تعداد ميں عيسائي اپنے گھروں کوچھوڑنے پر مجبور ہوگئے ہيں – دريں اثنا يہ بھي اطلاعات ہيں کہ داعش کےافراد نے موصل شہر کے باشندوں کو دھمکي دي ہے کہ اگرانہوں نے اپني لڑکيوں کو داعش کے افراد کي جنسي تسکين کے لئے ان کے حوالے نہ کي تو انہيں تيس ہزار ڈالر جرمانہ ادا کرنا ہوگا قابل ذکر ہے کہ موصل سني آبادي کا شہر ہے۔

ISLAMABAD: After storming through the gates of Parliament House in protest of alleged desecration of their holy books in Sindh, Sikh protesters presented five demands to the government.
The joint opposition in the Senate had been in the middle of a press conference when the protesters entered the premises by breaking through the gate, despite a heavy contingent of police personnel being present at the location. Taken aback by the demonstration, the senators abandoned the press conference and ran inside the building.
The protesters were also not deterred by tear gas shells and went on to present their demands to the government.
The members of the Sikh community said that their religious sanctity had been violated at least seven times in the past few years. The most recent incident they cited was the desecration of the Guru Grant Sahib, the central religious text of Sikhism, in Mirpur Mathelo , District Ghotki.
Upon learning more about the protests outside, Chairman Senate Nayyar Hussain Bukhari asked the leader of the house to request the interior ministry to conduct an inquiry and submit a report by Monday.
Senator Heman Dass, who asked for the chair’s permission to address the issue, said that he had submitted a call attention notice on this matter was not allowed to speak.
The Chairman Senate maintained that nobody was allowed to force their way into the premises of the Parliament in this manner.
The gates of the Parliament were closed for more than two hours as Senator Zafar Ali Shah, MNA Dr Darshan of Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) and Senator Amajeet of the Awami National Party (ANP) negotiated with a group of few dozen Sikh protesters.
The government subsequently decided that a 13-member committee of Sikhs would come forward with their demands, assuring them that the government would cooperate with them.
Senator Zafar Ali Shah then revealed that, upon forming the committee, the members of the Sikh community had apologised for entering the parliament in a violent manner.
He further added that the desecration of the holy text was an intolerable act.
Leader of the House Raja Zafarul Haq assured the 13-member Sikh committee that he would forward their demands to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
IG Sindh has also been informed about the concerns of the Sikh community.
Security Breach.
The incident was an eye-opener for the authorities whose claim of ‘tight-security’ in the red zone was refuted. It was also indicative of the consistent breach of rights of other religious factions in the country and their growing frustration.
There are approximately 20,000 adherents of Sikhism in Pakistan. Earlier in March this year, Sikh residents of Peshawar had protested against the killing of a Sikh hakim in Charsadda and the abduction of two others in DI Khan.
The Inspector General (IG) of Islamabad Police, Altaf Cheema, while speaking to the media accepted that it was a security breach for which the police was to be blamed. He also accepted that despite repeated calls by the Station House Officer (SHO) Bara Kaho, Sattar Shah no steps were taken to stop the protesters.
Police officials on duty stated that they did not take action against protestors as they did not receive any orders from the top officials .

A religious & Spiritual Fatwa is published on Facebook against Geo TV Channel on a blasphemous transmission against the holy and divine authorities of Islam “Imam ELY (aj) and the daughter of Mohammad (SAWW) lady Fatima -al- Zahra (SA)”.

This Spiritual Fatwa is clearly based on true reference of Shariah and there is no authority to challenge it or accept any excuse from the defendants. This is a final decision of our Lord that any one who Blaspheme against these holy ones should be put to death publically. Everyone involved in this programme /telecast on GEO TV, including those have taken part directly or indirectly in this Blasphemous transmission must be charged under a death penalty.

It is also defined in this Spiritual Fatwa, that every one must be charged under the “law of blaspheme” and not under the law of blasphemy against the companions / Sahaba of our holy Prophet Muhammad (saww). As the Ahlel Beit(QJ) in Islam, Qur’an and Sahaif are not equal to the companions / Sahaba. The Sahaba’s / companions of Muhammad (saw) were the servants of the Ahlel-Beit (QJ).

This Spiritual Fatwa has been given by the head of Monotheism (Hebrew) Prof Dr S. A Abbas an International Scholar and Mufasir-e-Qur’an and Sahaif-ul-Avla,

Website Assistant

Tag Cloud

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 38 other followers